Types Of Positions:
- Customer Service
- Sandwich Artist
- Shift Leader
- Production Crew
- Service Staff
- Catering Crew
- Student Manager
VIEW CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES LISTING - VISIT EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
If the link above does not work by clicking, please copy and paste the following link in your browser:
WE OFFER THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Earn extra money working at one of our convenient on-campus locations
- Meet new friends
- Have flexible hours (most jobs are Mon-Fri)
NOT A STUDENT?
Dining Services is always looking for great staff additions to our team: retired and part-time employees.
WHY SHOULD I WORK FOR CAL POLY POMONA FOUNDATION DINING SERVICES?
- You can work with friends.
- We give you a schedule that works with your class schedule. Perfect for anyone looking for a two or three hour shift at lunchtime or even a longer shift in the morning, afternoon, or weekend.
- No experience necessary - we'll train you.
- Have shift leader experience? Ask about career opportunities in Dining Services.
- Convenient Locations - with over 25 dining venues on campus, you're sure to find a job opportunity that fits your skills and experience.
- All students are encouraged to apply for Work Study. Dining Services hires both Work-Study and non-Work-Study students.
- Depending on length of shift, you can earn either a discount on a meal or a free meal.
- Dining Services offers competitive wages.
- Los Olivos Commons
- Campus Catering
- Carl's Jr.
- Taco Bell
- Round Table Pizza
- Pony Express Convenience Stores
- Fresh Escape - Salad & Soup Bar
- Jamba Juice
- The Den
- Poly Fresh
- And many more locations...
The Cal Poly Pomona Foundation, Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. It is an Affirmative Action Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit the Foundation's Employment Services website for a list of current job openings: http://www.foundation.cpp.edu/es/